CAS170 Beginning Excel
Introduces the basic features of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet concepts to design and create accurate professional worksheets for use in business and industry, and academic environments. Includes entering data; creating formulas; professional formatting; creating charts; creating, sorting, and filtering lists; creating and using templates; and working with functions. Focuses on ways to ensure accuracy including proofreading techniques and critical thinking to determine what data to present and how to present it. Recommended: Placement into RD 115, WR 115 and MTH 20. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- To complete homework for the class, you will need access to Microsoft Excel 2010 and the internet. You will also need the following textbook: New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Excel 2010, Comprehensive Authors: Parsons, Oja, Ageloff, Carey. To order your books through the PCC bookstore on-line go to: http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20507||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Diane G Shingledecker
Notes: Excel 2010-Complete 1st assign by 4/03 or you may be dropped
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.