MTH30 Business Mathematics
Applies arithmetic to a variety of problems found in the business field, including simple and compound interest, annuities, payroll preparation, pricing, invoice preparation, trade discounts, taxes, and depreciation. Scientific calculator required. Prerequisites: MTH 20 and (RD 80 or ESOL 250). (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Telecourse Information
- Course Information:
- Series: By the Numbers Orientation: for orientation visit: spot.pcc.edu/academ/math/index.htm Viewing Times: Comcast Cable CH27: Mon, Wed and Fri 2-3pm, Saturday 3-4pm and Sunday 11am-12pm Viewing Options: Streaming online (no purchase necessary), Cable TV (CH27)
- Telecourse Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|TV »||20503||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Dennis L Reynolds
Notes: See inst webpage at - spot.pcc.edu/~dreynold
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.