BA205 Business Communication
Focuses on using current technology to create, revise, and design business documents: letters, memos, e-mail, reports, minutes, simple instructions, and resumes. Incorporates the use of library and Internet resources to collect information. Includes oral presentations using technology presentation tools. Recommended: WR 121, BA 131, CAS 133, or computer literacy, BA 101. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores.Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The required textbook for this course is Excellence in Business Communication by Bovee and Thill (10th edition). All new textbooks include free access to MyBComm Lab - a publisher provided e-learning portal. We will be using this portal quite extensively this term so it is important that you have access to MyBComm Lab. If you purchased a used book or use an earlier edition of the book, you will need to make sure you purchase access to MyBcomm Lab which can be done directly from the publisher's website. Students are also expected to have access to a computer with webcam, microphone, and speakers for some online collaboration projects with classmates and the instructor. If you have specific questions before registering, please email the instructor.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20408||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Gregory J Rapp
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.