EC200 Prin Econ: Intro, Inst & Phil
Covers six topic areas: basic economic concepts, microeconomics, macroeconomics, the history of economic ideas, international trade and a variety of economic issues. Recommended for students who desire a one term survey course. Recommend: MTH 95. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is designed around weekly modules. Most weeks include a homework assignment and a reading log assignment. There is a midterm and a final.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Materials: 1.Textbook: Essentials of Economics by Bradley Schiller, 8th edition is the current edition. 2.Student Subscription to Connect, McGraw Hill's online learning environment to accompany the textbook. If you purchase your textbook new at the PCC bookstore an access card will be packaged with your book. Otherwise you can purchase access separately at www.mcgrawhillconnect.com 3. New Ideas from Dead Economists by Todd Buchholz.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20339||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Rhonda L Collier
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.