MLT264 Medical Mycology
Introduces the field of medical mycology. Focuses on the clinically significant fungi and covers specimen processing and diagnostic procedures for the cultivation and identification of fungal pathogens. Acceptance into the second year of the MLT Program required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20295||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Mark H Zimmerdahl
Notes: Students will be notified of schedule changes.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.