PE295 Health & Fitness for Life Lab
Explores the interrelationship of the five components of physical fitness, basic nutrition concepts, and stress management activities to increase individual health and wellness through lab sessions, fitness assessments, and fitness program development. Corequisite: HE 295. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- You will need to be signed up for HE 295 CRN 17089 in addition to this class. You will use the same book for both; Get Fit Stay Well by Hopson, Donatelle, & Littrell.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- In this class you will need to be able to workout 3 times a week on your own in addition to assignments and discussions.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||17503||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Darlene J Staley
Notes: Students must also take HE 295 CRN 17089
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.