EC202 Prin Econ: Macroeconomics
Covers the overall economy. Includes the basic reasons for and the problems of recession, inflation, and stagflation; the use of monetary, fiscal, and incomes policies; and other economic management tools. Recommended: MTH 95 and EC 201. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome!This course uses a custom edition of Brad Schiller's textbook: The Macroeconomy Today, 13th edition. We also will be using McGraw-Hill Connect for the homework assignments. The access code comes with the textbook. No advanced technical skills are required. After logging into mypcc, look at the column on the left hand side and click on the Desire2Learn link. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||16892||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Maurita Fawls
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.