FP291 Fire Codes & Rel Ordinances
Covers aspects of the International Fire Code (IFC), State laws, regulations, revised statutes and local ordinances related to fire & life safety. Includes interpretation of the IFC, code development and the adoption process; code enforcement authority and limitations; application of codes, documentation and interrelationships of codes and standards, recommended practices and ethical and political issues. Designed to meet NFPA Standard 1031; Standard for Professional Qualifications, for Fire Inspector I. Prerequisites: WR 121, MTH 65, FP 122, FP 137 and FP 166. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||16648||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 21-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Ed D Lindsey
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.