CG100 College Survival and Success
Provides information and techniques for time, money and self-management, including motivation, goal setting, and accepting personal responsibility for college success. Includes developing skills for navigating a culturally diverse learning environment and utilizing college resources and services. Completion of CG 100 is equivalent to CG 101-102-103. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please note that this is a fully online course and that you are required to know how to email, download and upload documents, complete online forms, and comment in electronic discussion boards. For more informaiton please complete 'Orientation to PCC Web Courses': http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation/
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Provides information and techniques on time and money management, motivation, and goal-setting for college success. Develop skills in communicating in a culturally diverse learning environment and accessing online and in- person college resources and services.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15402||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Roberto B Suarez
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.