MSD177B Coaching Great Performance
Centers on how to effectively work with people in a helping relationship. Introduction to coaching and gaining hands-on experience being and working with a client. Coaching helps clients examine the way they do things as well as what they do. Build your coaching skills by focusing on five key principles of coaching: coaching listening, powerful inquiry, creating choice, balance and fulfillment. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15199||-||10-Feb-2014 thru 14-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Tim N Alexander
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/10 - 3/14 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.