COMM100 Introduction to Communication
Covers complexities of the communication process. Includes insights into the causes and effects of general communication behaviors, involvement in active exploration of basic communication theories and concepts, and opportunities to develop communication strengths. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is fully online and quizzes are taken within the course page. There are no on campus meetings required. You only need Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to complete the assignments.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: Communication Principles for a Lifetime, 5th Edition. ISBN: 9780205029433
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15041||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Aaron N Kaio
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.