BA218 Personal Finance
Studies role of the consumer in our economy, problems of financing family and individual needs, including budgeting, banking relationships, charge accounts, installment buying, insurance, wills, real estate investing and personal taxes. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Personal Finance. I am looking forward to meeting you all, virtually. If you have questions prior to the start of the term, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. In most cases, it may take me up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your questions prior to the start of class. Michele
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The requirements for this course is to purchase the following: PERSONAL FINANCE-W/ACCESS CARD Author KAPOOR Edition 10TH 12 ISBN 9780077503949
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||14149||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Michele M Cruse
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.