CG225 Trans to a Four Year College
Explores the planning of transferring to a four-year college. Includes the various processes, requirements, and issues that impact successful transitions. Provides strategies and information critical to academic development and adjustment to the four-year college system. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13981||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Olivia Alcaire
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.