BA223 Principles of Marketing
Provides a general knowledge of marketing emphasizing marketing mix elements and target markets for consumer and industrial products, marketing strategies, customer behavior, market planning and promotion. Recommended: BA 101. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD115 and MTH20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Marketing! This class looks at why we buy the things we do. We focus on consumer buying behavior and study how companies develop marketing strategies for their products. We consider what makes a product or service great. How much will customers be willing to pay for it? Where will they want to buy it? How can adversting help reach customers and what is the right message to deliver? I hope you will join me. MsM
- Course Specific Requirements:
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: Title: MKTG, 7th Edition Author: Lamb ISBN: 9781285091860
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13526||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Alexa Maros
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.