BA212 Principles of Accounting II
Continues the presentation of fundamental issues begun in BA 211. Introduces statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores; and BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- BA 212 - Principles of Accounting II Textbook: Financial Accounting 2012, Wild 6th edition McGraw-Hill, Irwin ISBN: 007776837X This is a special priced textbook offered at a reduced price to PCC students. The textbook can be purchased at the bookstore on any of the main PCC campus locations (Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, Southeast Center).You can also order the textbook through PCCs online bookstore at: http://www.distance.pcc.edu/distlearn/books.html You should be able to use the same login and password from your BA 211 CONNECT account for this course at no additional charge.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Course Description: BA 212 This course is the second of the traditional accounting principles sequence. The emphasis continues to be on the application of generally acceptable accounting principles to the recording and reporting of financial information, the underlying theoretical foundations of accounting, and the analytical skills needed by business and accounting students. This course completes the presentation of the fundamental financial accounting issues begun in BA 211. It also introduces the statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13524||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Samantha N Hopf
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.