MTH65 Introductory Algebra-2nd Term
Introduces algebraic concepts and processes with a focus on functions, linear systems, polynomials, and quadratic equations. Applications, graphs, functions, formulas, and proper mathematical notation are emphasized throughout the course. A scientific calculator is required. The TI-30X II is recommended. Prerequisites: (MTH 60 or MTH 62) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- MyMathLab is required for this section. The MyMathLab student access code is included in the MyMathLab insert when you purchase the new shrinkwrapped text bundle at the PCC bookstore. If you already have a text, but no MyMathLab code, then you will need to purchase the MyMathLab code by either buying a new bundle, or, by purchasing a code from either the bookstore or at the www.coursecompass.com website. In addition to your MyMathLab code, the courseID for our Winter 2014 section is goulard94215. You will also use Desire2Learn for some of our course's work. If you'd like to now, see my webpage http://spot.pcc.edu/~fgoulard/main.html then enter, then the course link, for info on the previous term's course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12950||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Frank Goulard
Notes: MyMathLab REQUIRED. Students should buy new text bundle.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.