EC200 Prin Econ: Intro, Inst & Phil
Covers six topic areas: basic economic concepts, microeconomics, macroeconomics, the history of economic ideas, international trade and a variety of economic issues. Recommended for students who desire a one term survey course. Recommend: MTH 95. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The text for the course will be 'The Economic Way of Thinking' by Heyne, Boettke, and Prychitko, 13th edition (2014). The 12th edition has much of the same content but the page numbers are different.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12719||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Gordon E McDonald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.