CG209 Job Finding Skills
Explores broad range of job search techniques, including building a job network, compiling appropriate information for job applications, targeting cover letters and resumes, typical interview questions and techniques. Promotes overall understanding of the job search process. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There is no textbook required for this course and all materials will be available through the course in D2L.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Ability to use MS Word, perform research on the Internet, and successful navigation of D2L is required for this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12627||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 15-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Nancy A Pitzer
Notes: Online section 10 weeks.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.