OS280G CE: Administrative Asst Sem
Supplements the work experience portion of cooperative education and the on-campus program through feedback sessions and instruction in job-related area. Prerequisite/concurrent: OS 280F. Recommend: RD 115, WR 115 and satisfactory progress through at least 15 credit hours of CAS/OS or instructor permission required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course must have instructor approval to register. Please contact the Computer Application and Office Systems (CAS/OS) Job placement coordinator or advising specialist at one of the PCC campuses to learn about our OS cooperative education courses and requirements.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12605||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Arthur Schneider
Notes: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.