SPA218 Reading & Writing for Experien
Part of a three-course sequence to be taken in any order. Improve experienced speaker of Spanish skills in spelling, grammar, reading, composition and translation. Recommended: Experienced speaker of Spanish who can read and write. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Interactive Television Course Information
- Interactive Television Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|ITV »||12005||Sylvania Campus / TCB / 107||06:00 PM-08:50 PM||M||06-Jan-2014 thru 17-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Marisel Gonzalez-Vinales
Notes: ITV, live, interactive w/instructor, closed circuit TV.
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.