CAS232 Desktop Publishing: InDesign
Introduces Adobe InDesign, a desktop publishing software, to design and create effective publications such as announcements, fliers, advertisements, and reports. Covers the processes to create, import, and manipulate text and/or graphics through use of software features. Recommended: Placement into RD 115 and WR 115 and prior knowledge and use of Windows technology and CAS 216. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Adobe InDesign CS6 is required to complete this course. Earlier versions of InDesign will not work with the textbook and the instructor will not be able to open files prior to CS6. If you are using Adobe Creative Cloud, you will be able to download the InDesign CS6 version to use with the textbook.
There are 30-day trial versions available through adobe.com; however, this will not suffice for the entire term. If you need access to InDesign CS6, you may use any of the PCC Student Computing Centers.
You will be required to log on during the first week and complete at least one assignment prior to Friday, January 10 to remain enrolled in the course.
You may use a Mac or PC to complete this course. We will be using Desire2Learn to deliver this course. You will be able to access the course Monday, January 6 beginning at 9 a.m. To log on, click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your mypcc homepage.
If you have any questions, contact your instructor, Kelly Peden, at email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook Requirement:
ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 REVEALED
Author: Chris Botello
DELMAR CENGAGE Learning
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11953||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Kelly J Peden
Notes: InDesign CS6
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.