BA206 Management Fundamentals
Introduces business management theory, including the basic functions of planning, organizing, directing, leading, and controlling as well as factors contributing to change in current management approaches. Recommended: BA 101, Introduction to Business. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- We will be using the Text Book for this course. Make sure you get the correct copy. When looking at the bookstore at Cascade, you should see it listed. There should be a copy of it in the library that you can use until your books come in. I also recommend that you think about buying the e-book instead of a hardcopy, it can be cheaper and by the time you pay for the book, then sell it back, you will still have saved money as the used copies are hard to find. You can also rent the book as well. Talk to the PCC Bookstore about buying the e-book or renting it. If you get an older version of the text,some of the assignments won't be the same. So make sure you get the current version. I do not have any formal assignments due the first week to allow for everyone to get their books. You are responsible for getting your books on time and be ready to start classes.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You will be doing a book review for this course so start thinking about a Management book that you are interested in and want to read. You will also be listening to podcasts and watching videos so make sure your browsers are up to date and that your flash is also updated. Google Chrome is excellent for a browser and Mozilla as well.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11927||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Kim A Bishop
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.