BA213 Managerial Accounting
Covers accounting information from management perspective for planning, performance evaluation and for decision making purposes. Includes cost concepts, product costing, cost-volume-profit relationships, profit planning, variance analysis, responsibility accounting and capital budgeting. Prerequisite: BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- BA 213 Managerial Accounting is a 4 credit class. Prerequisite is BA 211.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Test Book for the course is: MANAGERIAL ACCT. CUST. W/CONNECTPLUS Author: GARRISON, NOREEN & BREWER (McGraw-Hill Irwin) ISBN: 0077582756 (text book and connect code are packaged in a plastic wrap and has this isbn in the package) Edition/Copyright: 2012 Inside the package are two items: 1.Text Book (ISBN # 978-0-077-582753) 2.Access code for Connect (Connect is the name for the online homework manager for this text book).
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11922||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 21-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Usha R Ramanujam
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.