MTH95 Intermediate Algebra
Explores functions graphically and symbolically with an emphasis on function notation. Investigate functions, equations, and graphs involving quadratic, rational, radical, and absolute value expressions. Technology is integrated throughout. Graphing calculator required. TI-89 Titanium or Casio Classpad 330 recommended. Prerequisites: MTH 63, MTH 65 or MTH 70 and placement into WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please, login to our D2L course within the first three days of the term. To get there go to www.mypcc.edu then click on the 'Desire2Learn Login' link on the left side of the screen in the home tab.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course has two (required) on-campus exams. In addition to interacting online via Desire2Learn, we will have homework and quiz assignments using MyMathLab. One way to acquire access to MyMathLab is to purchase the course textbook new at the bookstore as it comes bundled with a student access code. Alternatively, you can purchase the access code from the publisher's website and use an electronic version of the textbook.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11733||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Nichole L Schimanski
Notes: MyMathLab REQUIRED
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.