MSD123 Job Search Strategies
This 10-hour workshop explores strategies for finding the "right" job. Includes self-discovery, goal-setting, prospecting, networking, resume-writing, interviewing, career-planning, and self-marketing skills. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a one credit course that focuses on using a smart goal strategy for the job search; preparing a cover letter that matches your background with the requirements of the advertised position; selecting and preparing an appropriate style of resume and developing a plan for finding the right job.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There is a book ($18.95 or less)for this one credit course. It is available through the PCC Bookstores: Job Search Magic by Sue Whitcomb (ISBN 9781593571504)
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11642||-||03-Feb-2014 thru 07-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/3 - 3/7 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.