MSD116 Creative Think/Innovati Change
In today's-and tomorrow's- unpredictable and increasingly challenging world, we must make a fundamental choice: to be changed, inevitably, by the forces churning around us, or to be the change-leader through innovative actions. Learn how to jump-start your own creative, innovative thinking. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 1 credit course is scheduled for 5 weeks online. Have fun trying exercises that help you push yourself out of your everyday thinking patterns. Apply creative strategies to a project of your choice and learn the basics of being an innovative change-leader. All materials provided, no textbook purchase!
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11345||-||27-Jan-2014 thru 28-Feb-2014|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 1/27 - 2/28 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.