CS160 Exploring Computer Science
Explores the field of computer science. Provides an overview of computer architecture, software development engineering, data organization, problem-solving strategies, ethics, and theory of computation. Explores career options and develops rudimentary software development skills. Recommended: Computer Literacy (such as completion of CIS 120); MTH 65 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11215||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Colin E Goble
Notes: Explore virtual robotics with Ceebots.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.