MP111 Medical Terminology
Covers prefixes, suffixes, root words, abbreviations, conditions, symptoms and procedure terms. Course taught by body systems. English communication skills necessary. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The required text information is available at the PCC Bookstore web site, located at the following link: http://bookstore.pcc.edu/store1/CourseMaterials.aspx. Enrollment in the text publisher's MyMedicalTerminologyLab is required. Much of the graded coursework will be completed at that site. You can do this prior to the start of class by following the instructions at this link sftp://email@example.com/home/scooper/public_html/Scott%20Files/MyLab%20Reg%20Instructions%20for%20MP111%20CRN%2011114.pdf. The access code is provided with the textbook. If a used book has been purchased, the code may have expired and an access code will have to be purchased.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11114||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Scott A Cooper
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.