BA206 Management Fundamentals
Introduces business management theory, including the basic functions of planning, organizing, directing, leading, and controlling as well as factors contributing to change in current management approaches. Recommended: BA 101, Introduction to Business. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course requires online group work using web conderencing software. Students will need access to a computer with webcam, microphone and speaker for some online projects. If you have questions before registering, please email the instrutor. The class will use Aplia, an online e-learning tool provided by the publisher, for some assignments. Free Aplia access is provided with a new textbook. If a used book is purchased Aplia access can be purchaed directly from the publisher.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10489||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Gregory J Rapp
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.