BA101 Introduction to Business
Survey course in the field of business including topics such as management, finance accounting, marketing, production, computers, international business, small business, investments and other areas of general business interest. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- 'Business is the salt of life.' - Voltaire This class is a survey course that offers students the opportunity to learn about a wide range of important topics in the field of business. This class can help all students - not just business majors - since most of us will work in organizations as we pursue our careers. We will learn about the environment that business operates in, marketing, management, international business, social responsibility and so much more! Please email me if you have specific questions about this class!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: Better Business with MyBizLab, 3rd Edition Authors: Solomon, Poatsy, Martin ISBN: 9781269911733 We will be using the access code bundled with the textbook for online activities. Students will also be required to use the library databases to research business topics!
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10045||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Heather L Griffo
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.