How You Can Receive Services
If you are a job seeker making career plans,
a youth between the ages of 18 and 24 and haven't already done so, please complete registration online at WorkSource Portland Metro
is a personalized website that allows you to manage your WorkSource activities. You can:
- Sign-up for workshops
- Use job search tools
- Access the Prosperity Planner budgeting tool
- Connect to iMatchSkills
provides job seekers a personal portal to their WorkSource Portland Metro services. You can:
- Create and save a job search profile for searching popular job sites.
- Sign-up for WorkSource Portland Metro workshops offered free of charge at six locations.
- Keep track of all your WorkSource activities.
- Use the Prosperity Planner budgeting tool.
- Connect to WorkSource Oregon services and account management.
Please research your chosen training program and determine pre-requisites for admission:
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid
- Apply to PCC (or other school) for admission
- Take the College Placement Test (Compass test at PCC