Training & Educational Services
PCC Willow Creek Center | 241 SW Edgeway Dr. Beaverton, OR 97006 | 971-722-2713
Portland Community College and Washington County Workforce Development work closely with local businesses in the traditional manufacturing industries to create short term training programs for entry level Operator and Technician positions specific to their hiring requirements. Training varies from 7 weeks to 2 terms, and upon completion, companies are ready to hire graduates!
Our Training Programs
- Manufacturing Foundations Training
- Open to all job seekers interested in machine manufacturing
- High school diploma or GED required
- This 6 week training is located at the PCC Willow Creek Center
- 80% of students are hired after completion. Hiring companies include:
- Precision Wire Components
- ClearEdge Power
- Next session: TBA
GED Testing at Willow Creek
GED Testing is now being offered at Willow Creek.The GED test opens doors to college, better jobs, the respect adults deserve, and the satisfaction of earning a high school credential.
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
La Igualdad de Oportunidades de Empleos Es La Ley. Servicios auxilliares disponibles a pedido para minusválidos.