Rock Creek Bldg. 7, Rm. 119 | 971-722-7448
The Women's Resource Center at Rock Creek offers many services to students.
A few of those services are:
- Safe and friendly space to study, reset or regroup
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Advocacy, support and referrals
- Childcare Subsidy (Apply the 1st week of the term, fall, winter, and spring)
- Childcare resources and referrals
- Child friendly space
- Scholarship workshops and information
- Textbook loan library
- Food assistance for students (RC Canteen)
- Info on lactation & meditation rooms on campus
- Self Help resources
Everyone is Welcome!