Women's Self-Care Retreat
"Self Care is a Community Affair"
We invite you to a day of empowerment!
- April 12, 2013
- 8am - 5pm
- Rock Creek Campus Event Center
Ticket Prices: $10 Student & $15 General Admission
All proceeds benefit women returning to college.
Keynote speaker: Mandy Ellertson, PCC/RC Student Leadership Coordinator: "Dare to Know Yourself"
Three Breakout Sessions, 75min each (in Spanish too!)
- Women's Self-Defense Class
- Affordable Health Care
- Time Management
- Real Women, Real Conversations
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Provided
- Silent Auction Baskets
- Door Prizes
- and more!
Download the flyer for more information.
Feedback from some of last year's participants:
- "Loved the empowering messages delivered by the 4 lunch panel speakers. Would have liked even more!!! Everything was excellent organized! Even parking!"
- "Rosilyn was delightful and inspiring!!!"
- "Awesome!! Great Event! I’m calling the news next year to feature you!" Michelle Jimenez
- "I had a great day, I did the women’s writing and the self-defense and was here during the whole event and really enjoyed myself."
- "Wow I had the most beautiful and awesome day ever! It really made me feel really connected to the women here!!"
- "I love it all. I’d love to do this more often, educational, nurturing, empowering, and happy, emotional, loving crew!"
- "It’s a great event. I’m really glad that our campus dedicates time to the women, just want to give Thanks!"