Rock Creek Women's Resource Center
Rock Creek Bldg. 7, Rm. 119 | Coordinator Kristen Martin 971-722-7448 | Main Office 971-722-7432
The Portland Community College Women's Resource Centers provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women and promote a campus community that is safe, inclusive, and equitable. Our goal is to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Our center is a welcoming and safe environment to all students seeking resource information and support both on campus and in the community. Everyone is Welcome!!!
"Check our Event's Link"
The Women's Resource Center at Rock Creek offers many services to students.
A few of those services are:
- Safe and friendly space to study, reset or regroup
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Advocacy, support and referrals
- Childcare Subsidy (Apply the 1st week of the term, fall, winter, and spring)
- Childcare resources and referrals
- Child friendly space
- Scholarship workshops and information
- Textbook loan library
- Food assistance for students (RC Canteen)
- Info on lactation & meditation rooms on campus
- Self Help resources
- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays :
- 9:00am to 5:00 pm
- 9:00pm -4:00pm
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
5th Annual Women's Self Care Retreat
SAVE the Date for a day of empowerment!
- April 17, 2015
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Rock Creek Campus Event Center