If you have a question, comment, or concern regarding PCC's website, you have come to the right place.
About the Web Team
The Web Team is a small group of people charged with providing web services for the PCC community. If you have needs or concerns regarding Portland Community College's web presence, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Team Staff
Are you are looking to put some information online?
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Every club deserves their own webpage and inside you will find the instructions on how to make it happen.
- Faculty and Staff Personal and Professional Pages
- Faculty and staff can use PCC/WebEasy to create personal/professional pages.
- Looking to enhance your class with some online material? Start using MyPCC Course Tools today!
- Programs and Resources
- Need to create, edit, or remove something on the PCC website? If you've got the authority to say so, we've got the means to make it happen. Get the process started today for your program!
- We are now piloting a platform for blogs at PCC.
- Posting Photos
- When an individual’s works or likeness is to be used in any PCC publication, a PCC Media Release is required.