Student Learning Center Policies
Sylvania Library 140 | 971-722-4540 | English Skills Coordinator: 971-722-4563 | Math Center Coordinator: 971-722-4353
- All students must check in and out on the check-in computer. Ask at the front desk if you need assistance.
- Student Learning Center materials must remain in the Sylvania Library.
- If you bring food into the Student Learning Center, please limit it to small snacks that don’t create strong smells or messes.
- Our computer lab is for school-related work only.
- Please turn off cell phones (or set them on vibrate mode).
- Per PCC policy, please refrain from bringing children into the center.
- Please keep valuables with you.