Great Trigonometry Cheat Sheet: http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/pdf/Trig_Cheat_Sheet_Reduced.pdf
- KhanAcademy: (all math) Excellent videos, but you can also login and practice.
Important: You do not have to go through every practice, you can pick and choose.
- HippoCampus: (MTH 20, 60, 65, 95, 111) Excellent videos, many from Khan Academy, but they are more closely related to our courses. However, the topics are not in the same order.
- CoolMath: (MTH 20, 60, 65, 95, 111, 112) Good and flashy :)
Further websites recommended by students:
General helpful Statistics links:
- Statistics Symbols with definitions and formulas
- Math, Statistics, Set, and other symbols with definitions and examples
For those who use R in their Statistics class, here are some websites to help you learn how to use R:
- A comprehensive site that covers data generation, data files, statistical operations, and graphs
- A page describing R probability distributions. (R Web is not available to PCC. Paste statements into an open R window instead)
- A set of tutorials on R
- The first part of this site might seem confusing, but later it is very good on graphs in R
Calculator Support Sites
more to come soon...