Wireless Network Access
A more secure and reliable method of wireless access is coming to PCC during Summer term 2014. Look for details here in the coming days.
Did you bring your laptop? Wireless network access is available for current students and employees at most PCC locations.
To connect to the wireless network:
- Make sure wireless is enabled on your device.
- Connect to the PCC network.
- Open a web browser and sign in using your MyPCC user name and PCC ID number (G number).
For more help, view the list of frequently asked questions.
Did you know you can configure your laptop to print through the wireless network on a PCC campus? For step-by-step instructions, see the printing page.
Where is wireless available?
Wireless access points have been installed in most buildings at the following PCC locations:
- Cascade Campus
- Sylvania Campus
- Rock Creek Campus
- available everywhere except on the Vet Tech Farm
- Southeast Center
- CLIMB Center for Advancement
- Portland Metro Workforce Training Center
Due to the physical construction of the buildings, signal strength and service availability may vary within each location area.