Exporting MyPCC Calendar to Google Calendar
For students, faculty or staff who have used the MyPCC calendar in the past, here are the steps to export your calendar to your new Google Calendar.
- Click the Import/Export link on the calendar in MyPCC.
- In the lower half of the window that pops up (heading "Export"), select the calendar you want to export.
- Select the iCal format.
- Enter a date range or click the button for all date ranges.
- Click the blue 'Export' button (above the 'Calendars to Export' label)
- Save the file to a location on your computer that you'll remember (i.e. desktop, documents)
- Now, login to the Google Calendar and follow these steps from Google Calendar Help:
1. Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
2. Select Import calendar
3. Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
4. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Please note that recurring events may not be recognized when importing events from CSV files. In this case, individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.