Make-Up Exams: Instructor Responsibilities and Information
- Proctoring services are to be used for individual make-up exams only. Testing Centers cannot accommodate testing for entire classes.
- All test instructions (testing procedures, maximum time limit, calculator use, etc.) must be reviewed with the student prior to his/her coming in for a make-up exam.
- Make-up exams are only offered during specific times at each campus. Please encourage students to check our Proctored Exam Schedule.
- Instructors must fill out a Proctored Examination Instruction Form and attach it to the exam(s) to be proctored with the names of the student(s) to be tested. (MS Word version: Proctored Exam Instruction Form.)
- Exams may be delivered in person to Testing Center staff during regular Center hours of operation OR via email to the appropriate Testing Center. Refer to your Campus Specific Proctoring Information (link on the right side bar) for specific contacts and directions.
- Testing will not collect or disseminate any non-proctored materials, to include homework, papers, surveys, or take-home tests.
- Students suspected of cheating or violating testing procedures will be reported to their instructors and Testing Center administration.
- Students must contact Disability Services if they require ADA accommodations for testing. Instructors should also contact Disability Services if they have any questions regarding granting accommodations to students.