Willow Creek Instructions & Schedule
Willow Creek Instructions
Please plan to attend orientation and complete all five tests at one location.
At PCC Willow Creek, the Official GED State Exam is given in room 220 (directions).
- You must attend an Orientation session before taking any GED Tests. Orientations are held every Tuesday and Saturday, 8:45-10:00, Willow Creek Testing Center (Room 220).
- You must present your photo ID in order to be admitted to each test.
- If you have made an appointment for a test, please arrive at the time listed on the testing calendar for check-in.
- If you have not made an appointment, you must arrive 30 minutes before the test begins to sign in.
- NOTE: Those without appointments are not guaranteed a seat, so we recommend scheduling your tests at orientation.
- If you are not present when your name is called to be seated, you will be removed from the testing list.
- If you leave the room before completing your exam, you will not be allowed back in to finish. Your test will be scored as is.
Willow Creek Schedule
All dates and times are subject to change. The GED Testing Offices reserve the right to close the office at anytime due to unexpected circumstances.
The GED® Testing Center is closed on all holidays observed by Portland Community College. Please call to confirm that the Testing Center is open when you plan to test, or refer to the PCC Academic Calendar for holiday and closure information.
For further assistance, please call our offices at 971-722-5680 (Cascade) or 971-722-2750 (Willow Creek). If you believe you have a disability and need accommodations, please call 971-722-4341.