Pay at a Business Office
Pay for your tests at a PCC business office. Business Offices are not open on Saturdays, so you must pay any fees on prior days.
There is no business office at PCC Willow Creek. You must pay at another campus. The closest business office is at PCC Rock Creek, Bldg. 9, Room 103 (Call Rock Creek for hours and information, 971-722-6111)
Pay by Phone
Alternatively, if you have a PCC Student ID number (G#) you can pay by phone by calling 971-722-4234. Available Monday-Thursday, 8:30-5, and Friday 8-4:30.
GED Exam Fees
- $120 initial fee (covers all 5 tests and the state fee)
- $25 per test retake fee (applies only if you need to retake a test)
- $17 per test completion fee (applies if you began testing at a testing center outside of PCC and would like to complete your GED tests at a PCC GED Testing Center)
- $35 state renewal fee (applies only if you have not finished your test within 3 years of your first test date)
- $20 transfer fee (applies to transfer GED test scores taken outside Oregon). Please submit your out-of-state transcript at orientaion.