Cascade Instructions & Schedule
Please plan to attend orientation and complete all five tests at one location.
At PCC Cascade, the Official GED State Exam is given in Student Services Building Room 204 (directions & campus map).
- You must arrive 1 hour before the test starts and sign in.
- You must present your government issued photo ID in order to be admitted to each test.
- You must attend an Orientation session before taking any GED Tests. Please refer to the materials you received at Orientation for further information about taking the GED exams.
- If you are not present when your name is called to be seated, you will be removed from the testing list.
- If you leave the room before completing your exam, you will not be allowed back in to finish. Your test will be scored as is.
- Turn off your cell phone prior to entering the testing room! If your cell phone vibrates or rings during testing, you will be asked to leave. You can re-take the test by paying $25 retest fee.
All dates and times are subject to change. The GED Testing Offices reserve the right to close the office at anytime due to unexpected circumstances.
The GED® Testing Center is closed on all holidays observed by Portland Community College. Please call to confirm that the Testing Center is open when you plan to test, or refer to the PCC Academic Calendar for holiday and closure information.
For further assistance, please call our offices at 971-722-5680 (Cascade) or 971-722-2750 (Willow Creek). If you believe you have a disability and need accommodations, please call 971-722-4341.