Accommodated Exams: Student Responsibilities and Directions
- Students work with Disability Services to verify eligibility for testing adjustments
- Students make specific requests for testing adjustments within courses and provides formal notification to instructors. Can be done in person with Disability Services, or online using the online accommodation system.
- Students schedule exams using the online accommodation system or with assistance of Disability Services.
- Students will receive an email confirmation after requests are submitted.
- Students and instructors will receive an email confirmation after Testing staff have reviewed and approved scheduled exams.
- Students can login to the online accommodation system at any point to view scheduled exams or cancel requests.
Test-Taking Reminders and Rules
- Valid picture identification is required at all test sessions.
- Testing will not collect or disseminate any non-proctored materials, i.e., homework, papers, surveys, or take-home tests.
- Students arriving late for scheduled session will be allowed remainder of appointment for testing.
- Exams will not be rescheduled after required exam date without written approval from instructor.
- Students are not allowed to take any breaks during testing unless it is an approved accommodation or included in the Testing Contract by the instructor.
- No electronic devices will be allowed while testing, unless specifically noted by instructor on the Testing Contract.
- Books, bags, and other belongings must be left in designated area at exam site.
- No children or visitors are allowed in Testing Centers.
- Students suspected of cheating or violating testing procedures will be reported to their instructor and Testing Center administration.
- Testing areas are designated fragrance-free areas. Avoid wearing perfumed products.
Scheduling Accommodated Exams with the Testing Center