Sylvania SS 215 | 971-722-4419 | FAX: 971-722-4959
A quick search of the Internet produces over 300 million hits related to Service Learning. Here are some of the best sites and resources:
- Campus Compact
- Campus Compact is a national coalition of over 900 college and university presidents committed to the civic purpose of higher education. The site contains a variety of useful information including syllabus examples, articles on civic engagement, grants, and publications.
- Campus Compact Syllabus Project
- Over 200 exemplary service-learning syllabi across a wide variety of disciplines.
- Oregon Campus Compact
- Oregon Campus Compact is a state affiliate chapter of Campus Compact, a national coalition of over 900 college and university presidents committed to the civic purposes of higher education.
- National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- The Clearinghouse is a resource for materials, references, referrals, and information. The Clearinghouse also maintains this web site and a library collection that is available to Learn and Serve America grantees.
- The Corporation for National Service
- This site contains information on CNS's three main programs: AmeriCorps, Learn and Serve America, and National Senior Service Corps. Contains information on grants and higher education programs.
- Community College National Center for Civic Engagement
- This center provides training, grant information, awards, resources, and assistance with all aspects of Service-Learning. Service-Learning and Civic Engagement National Research Directory.
- American Association of Community Colleges - Horizons Service Learning Project
- The goals of AACC's national project, Community Colleges Broadening Horizons through Service Learning, are to build on established foundations to integrate service learning into the institutional climate of community colleges, and to increase the number, quality, and sustainability of service learning programs through an information clearinghouse, data collection and analysis, model programs, training and technical assistance, publications, and referrals.