The Print Center provides networked Xerox copier/printers for all campuses and centers according to this procedure and state purchasing regulations. This service is coordinated centrally using the copier program for service, supplies, installation, training, customer assistance and billing for all PCC copiers.
Staff at campuses and centers have access to shared copiers located in the majority of campus buildings. Walk-up copiers are available for department use at $.05 per copy using personal copier ID number. Network printing is also available using Xerox print drivers at $.042c per print. Coin operated copiers are available for staff and student use at $.10 per copy for cash use. The copier location, type of copier and copier features are determined by the Print Center based on the copy volume at the location.
Departments can elect to have a copier provided directly to their department under the following conditions:
- Power and PACE connections must be provided by requesting department.
- Equipment, service, supplies, installation, training and customer assistance are coordinated by the Print Center and provided to the department as part of the copy/print charge.
- The entire monthly cost of the copier must be covered by the copy/print charge. If the cost is not covered, the department will be billed the difference.
- Personal copier ID’s are used to access the Xerox copier/printers with any overages billed quarterly to the department.
- Departments are responsible for maintaining and ordering paper from the Print Center.
- The Print Center will determine the type of copier based on department volume history.
For further information about the department copier option, please call 4346.
Staff Copier Locations
- AM 210, CC 115, CC 124, CC 208, CC 223, CC 224, CT 206, HT 126, HT 311, LIB 114, SS 215, SS 217, ST 104, ST 203, ST 300, TCB 312
- AH 105, JH 209, PSEB 132, SC 204, SSB 101, SSB 209, TEB 102, TEB 213, TH 214
- Rock Creek:
- Bldg. 2 Rm. 219, Bldg. 3 Rm. 205, Bldg. 5 Rm. S17, Bldg. 6 Rm. 108, Bldg. 7 Rm. 220, Bldg. 9 Rm. 19.
- MTH 121, MTH 106, MSH 100
- Rm. 112, Rm. 309
- Bldg. 2
- Willow Creek:
- 2nd Floor
- Each floor