Phi Theta Kappa - Beta Gamma Lambda Chapter
Rock Creek Phi Theta Kappa | Building 3, Room 128 (Inside Clubhouse) | 971-722-7064 | Email: Beta Gamma Lambda
PTK membership is based on academic achievement. In order to apply for membership through this chapter, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled in Portland Community College either full-time or part-time.
- Have completed at least 12 units of coursework leading to an Associate in Arts degree or a transfer program at PCC.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5 at PCC.
- Enjoy full rights of citizenship in his or her respective country.
- Submit the completed application form to the ASPCC office (Bldg. 3 Rm. 128)
- Pay a one-time fee of $90.00 at the ASPCC office. Limited number of needs-based grants available to cover a portion of the one-time fee, visit Bldg. 3 Rm. 128 for further details.
The downloadable application form requires the FREE Adobe Reader to view and print.
Applications are also available from the ASPCC office (Bldg 3. 128). The one-time application fee of $90 covers the international dues of $55, regional dues of $10, and the chapter dues of $25. Fees are due when the application is turned in.