Phi Theta Kappa - Beta Gamma Lambda Chapter
Rock Creek Phi Theta Kappa | Building 3, Room 128 (Inside Clubhouse) | 971-722-7064 | Email: Beta Gamma Lambda
- Ward Shalash, President
- My name is Ward. I am an international student from Israel. This is my second year at PCC. I am hoping to transfer to OSU in the summer in order to pursue a B.S. in bioengineering. I appreciate diversity and discussion. I like to play table tennis, soccer and music during my free time. I also enjoy hiking in nature whenever I get the chance to do so. Moreover, I am the president of our chapter, Beta Gamma Lambda. My goal is to provide students with opportunities to improve their academic and professional skills while attending college.
- Diem Nguyen, Vice-President of Scholarship
- Hi, my name is Diem Nguyen, and I am excited to be the officer of Phi Theta Kappa in 2014 - 2015. PTK gives me manyopportunitiesfor my life such as scholarships, jobs ... This is my second year at PCC Rock Creek. I hope I will get an AAS degree in Dental Hygiene. When I have free time, I love playing piano, watching movie, and travelling. Have a nice day! Thanks.
- Gaetan Nzowo, Vice-President of Service
- My name is Gaetan-Dauphin Nzowo. I am an international student from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I consider myself as a citizen of the world, not bound to one culture. I speak three languages: English, French and Lingala, and I’m surrounded by people from diverse background from diverse nations. I would like to be the engineer that my community needs. My academic goal is to get a master’s degree in Civil Engineering. I would like to help my community and this passion of helping others led me to take up this major at PCC. Portland Community College is the first step to reach that goal, and I am ready and proud to start my journey at PCC. I’m proud to be a Phi Theta member, proud to be the Vice President of Service of Beta Gamma Lambda Chapter.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney