Faculty and staff parking permits
Staff or Faculty can deduct parking permit costs from their paychecks pre-tax. Casual employees, student help and work study positions are not eligible for payroll deduction. Apply for your pre-tax deduction by completing the payroll deduction form. Drop off your form and pick up your permit at Student Account Services.
Types of permits
|Type of permit||Cost||Payment|
|Full-time staff||$12.50 per month||$12.50 taken out of every paycheck|
|.75 FTE or less||$8.33 per month||$8.33 taken out of every paycheck|
|Part-time faculty*||$30 per term||Re-apply each term (full amount taken out of first paycheck)|
|Casual employee||$40 per term||Buy at Student Account Services each term|
|Daily and hourly permits||See pricing information||Sold at permit dispensers|
*Part-time faculty are only eligible for term passes if using payroll deduction. You must submit a new payroll deduction form each term. Part-time faculty may buy an annual permit in December and January each year; however it cannot be paid for with payroll deduction.
Adjunct faculty - order online!
In an effort to make your life a little bit easier, we developed an online parking permit tool that you can use to order your permit. No waiting in line! To order online, you must:
- Purchase permits via payroll deduction
- Be a current adjunct faculty employee
|Term||Ordering begins||Ordering ends||Permits mailed|
|Spring 2015||March 11||March 30||March 23|
Here are the quick and easy steps:
- Log in to my.pcc.edu and select the Employee tab.
- In the Tools channel, find the Support heading.
- Click Buy Term Parking Permit (Adjunct Faculty Only).
- Be patient - you may see a blank white screen for up to 10 seconds.
- Confirm your address or update, if needed.
- Select the vehicle to be associated with the permit (or add if it's not there).
- Click Adjunct Faculty Permit.
- Check the box marked I agree. This confirms your payroll deduction.
- Click once on Submit Permit Request.
- You will receive a confirmation page once the order is processed.
- Call 971-722-8181 if you have any questions.
If your status changes from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, notify the Payroll Department of the change. Monthly deduction for your parking permit wil be adjusted to reflect your new status beginning with the first day of the following calendar month unless you cancel your election as described above.
Cancelling payroll deductions
- You cannot cancel your election in the middle of a calendar month. We must receive the request by the 15th of the month to be deleted from the following month's paycheck.
- Return your parking permit to Parking and Transportation Services along with a completed payroll action form.
- You must submit your permit and request before the effective date of the cancellation.
- Any cancellation will be effective on the first day of the following calendar month.
Return of permits
Your account will be credited if you return your permit to the Student Account Services by the end of the second week of the term.
Lost or stolen permits
The loss or theft of a parking permit must be reported to the Parking and Transportation Services department as soon as you know it's missing. After a report has been filed, a replacement permit will be issued by the following schedule:
- First occurrence:
- No fee
- Additional occurrences:
- Full Term price
Recovered permits must immediately be turned in to Parking and Transportation Services. If you're caught displaying a permit that has been reported lost or stolen, you'll be fined $50.