Staff and Faculty Permits and Fees

If you are PCC Staff or Faculty, you may be able to deduct your parking permit costs from your paycheck pre-tax.  Casual employees, student help or persons on work study are not eligible for payroll deduction. To apply for your pre-tax deduction you will need to complete the payroll deduction form. To drop off your form and pick up your permit, stop by any of the campus Student Account Services.

Types of Permits

Type of Permit Cost Payment
Full Time Staff $12.50 per month $12.50 taken out of every paycheck
.75 FTE or Less $8.33 per month $8.33 taken out of every paycheck
Part Time Faculty $30 per term Re-apply each term (full amount taken out of first paycheck)
Casual Employee $40 per term Purchase at Student Account Services each term
Daily and hourly permits See pricing information Sold at permit dispensers

*Part-time faculty are only eligible for the Term Passes if you want to use the payroll deduction option. You will need to resubmit a new payroll deduction request each term. Part-time faculty may purchase, in December and January each year, an annual permit; however it cannot be paid for via payroll deduction.

If your status changes from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, you must notify Payroll Department of the change. Monthly deduction for your parking permit will then be adjusted to reflect your new status beginning with the first day of the following calendar month unless you cancel your election as described above.

Cancelling Payroll Deductions

  • You cannot cancel your election in the middle of a calendar month. Requests must be received by the 15th of the month to be deleted from your following months paycheck.
  • Return your parking permit to Parking and Transportation Services along with the completed payroll action form.
  • Your permit and request must be submitted before the effective date of the cancellation.
  • Any cancellation will be effective on the first day of the following calendar month. 

Return of Permits

Your account will be credited if you return your permit to the Student Account Services by the end of the second week of the term.

Lost or Stolen Permits

The loss or theft of a parking permit must be reported to the Parking and Transportation Services department as soon as you know it's missing. After a report has been filed, a replacement permit will be issued in accordance with the following schedule:

First Occurrence:
No fee
Additional Occurrences:
Full Term price

Recovered permits must immediately be turned in to Parking and Transportation Services. If you're caught displaying a permit that has been reported lost or stolen, you'll be fined $50.00.